Saturday, September 18, 2010

THE WORD T-R-U-S-T


TRUST. PAGTITIWALA.
Why is it that aside from LOVE, TRUST is very important in a relationship? Why?
As what an old song says,"ang pag-ibig ay sadyang ganyan, tiwala sa isa't isa'y kailangan.
What if...you trusted that you loved so much pero ang pagtitiwalang ibinigay mo sa kanya ay nasira? Magagawa mo pa bang magtiwala sa kanya?
How can you love the person na hindi buo ang pagtitiwala na binigay mo? PAGMAMAHAL pa rin ba yon?
These are the questions running on my head.

On my part, YES. I loved the person wholeheartedly but I don't give my 100% trust on him. Why? Because I trusted him and broke my trust to him. Actually, nagtaga kami but we always argued on ONE thing....it's TRUST.
We can't deny the fact that, us girls, that jealousy runs on our veins. Kahit i-deny mo pa na hindi ka nagseselos, but deep inside your heart you are!

The only thing I could wish is that we will last.

By: Jerih Delgado Asong

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment