Tuesday, September 21, 2010

DREAMS AND WISHES

It's been my dream since I was small that my family would be RICH. Yes! Gusto ko maging mayaman so that I can buy things anytime I want. My family's status is in the middle of MIDDLE CLASS and LOW CLASS society of our country. Well, sino nga bang bata ang gusto maging mahirap?

When I went schooling, I dreamed to be an Engineer someday. I always wanted to be a part of a constructing team. Building houses and buildings. Naisip ko noon, masasabi ko sa mga kaibigan at kakilala ko na isa ako sa gumawa ng building na yan. Beside that, of course, an Engineer pay offs well. Malaki ang sahod.
Publish Post
Hindi masama mangarap at maghangad.
Dati rin, nong bumisita ako sa bahay ng Auntie ko, nakita ko yong bagong bili na camera ng pinsan ko. I said to my self, I wish I had one too, so that I can take photos like my cousin. I want to capture life through my photos. Gusto ko ipakita kung ano ang mundo. Ang totoong mundo. Makulay, masaya, malungkot, may buhay. I want to treasure every moment of my life.
When I went to college, I took up Engineering, hindi Civil Engineering dahil wala sa eskwelahan na pinasukan ko. I can't choose my school also kasi nga mahirap kami. I went to college because I have a scholarship grant. Still, I took up Engineering majoring on computers. I thought I can still build houses and buildings through this kasi hi-tech na ngayon. 
Pero nanlumo ako nang napagdesisyunan ng mama ko na kailangan kung magshift ng course. She said she can't afford the Engineering course kahit na scholar pa ako ng school. Mabigat pa rin sa bulsa. I don't have any choice then. I shifted. I took up Commerce course on my second year. 
I graduated last year and now, I'm a bookkeeper in an Organic Company. Hindi man ako naging Engineer ngayon o naging photographer still I'm happy. I can still be a photographer naiisip ko. My wish to have a camera will come true soon. Makakabili na ako ngayon dahil may trabaho na ako, but still, I have to prioritize some important things. Hindi pa naman kami mayaman ngayon dahil hindi pa kami lahat natapos ng pag-aaral. And still, I never stop dreaming and wishing that my siblings would finish their studies coz its the only way we can reach our dream....to be RICH.

Hindi masama mangarap at maghangad. Dapat alam lang natin kung ano talaga ang makapagpasaya sa atin. It may be material things or not. =) 

Happy reading fellas!

By: Jerih Delgado Asong

0 comments:

Post a Comment