Sunday, April 17, 2011

AJ PEREZ DEATH

I was a bit shocked when I heard the new that AJ Perez died on a car accident. I'm not a fan of him but I feel sorry for him. He's only 18 and he's too young to be dead! As I've watched the news I came to a conclusion that the one responsible for this death is the driver. If he didn't over take the truck, the accident did not happen.
Though the the Perez family griefs for AJ's death, they donated his cornea to Fatima Soriano, a blind singer who reported to see the apparition of Virgin Mary. 
To Antonello Joseph Sarte Perez in real life, may you rest in peace.

Now, I've realized that we should live our life to the fullest. We don't know when will be our last. We should treasure each moment we are alive. And always be thankful to God for the life he gave to us. 

ASAP ROCKS Tribute to AJ Perez:
Uploaded by  

0 comments:

Post a Comment