Friday, November 19, 2010

TRUE BLUE CANCERIAN

Most psychic says that a Cancerians are pleasure to be with. Well, I don't know. I can say that I am a true blue cancerian gal because cancerians are childish, sensitive but sweet. And that's ho  I describe my self. Childish but sweet. Another thing is they are witty, imaginative and creative which is also one of my qualities. Most of my friends admire my work of art because they said it's creative. 
When it comes in the family cancerians puts FAMILY first. Cancerians are hard workers. (well, that's true!) 
STRENGTHS:
Cancerians make a great teacher or child care provider, BUT capable of looking after a corporation, too,  a MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE or a FINANCIAL OFFICER (well, again this is true, this is my work now.)

Well, we cannot predict what's life ahead of us, this may be our guide for our bright future. =)

By: Jerih Delgado Asong


0 comments:

Post a Comment