Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'M ENGAGED =)

November 18, 2010 around 6:30 pm at our tambayan.

Jeff and I are talking about our day at work. When he suddenly got my hands on my lap and ask about my fingers. He asked me why I put a ring on my index finger, so I answered him because that's my friendship ring. Then he asked me why I didn't put a ring on my ring finger? Again I answered because I don't have an engagement ring or a wedding ring. I was so shocked when he slips the silver ring with a diamond on the top of it. Wala akong nasabi kundi para san to? and he answered back, bakit, ayaw mo? Will you marry me?
Hindi ako nakasagot agad. But he said, I will wait for your answer. Hindi pa naman ngayon kasi alam ko, marami pa tayong dapat i.settle
Thanks. Yon lang ang nasagot ko.



By: Jerih Delgado Asong

1 comments:

Ria said...

Nice ring... congrats! I know how exciting this stage of your life can be, 'coz I just got married (after he proposed two years ago). By the way, will you follow my blog too? Thanks a lot. :-)

Post a Comment