Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PHILIPPINES REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL

I was a bit disappointed when I was watching tv the other night because the church and the current government was arguing with the RH BILL or the REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL.


I want to share this video to you guys. This video was uploaded by on 9 Oct 2010. 
The vid shows both sides. The Catholic and the real situation in Manila.
For me, I agree with the RH Bill because of the over population here in the Philippines. The government can't even solve the poverty problem how much more the Church. I am too a Catholic and I believe with karma. But as we looked at today's situation, we are really struggling. There are many street childrens, unemployed people, and squatters.
The government is trying to control the population through this bill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment